It’s Doomsday Wrestling’s own Tex Lonestar!
Very surprised that (after mentioning our costumes where from Fallout) Michael Hogan remembered being the voice of the guy who starts you off in Fallout New Vegas.
Got my Desmond Miles tattoo done by my friend Adam late tonight. Freehand Sharpie all the way. Made my Apple of Eden earlier this week. Ready for MTAC tomorrow!
Part of our Fallout group got some great pictures snapped by MageTV at ConNooga 2013.
Check out MageTV’s Facebook page for tons of costumes from ConNooga and lots of other cons!
Here are a few pics of our Fallout Vault group at Chattacon 38.
This is my wife’s first time costuming at a convention, and she designed and sewed a Vault Dress based off of the vault suits. Since she’s with me, she kept with being from 101, and since she went the cute girlie route, I made her the Pimp-Boy 3 Billion so she could have some bling.
We need to figure out a good prop for her to carry next time!
Vault Dwellers unite! Geek Media Expo in Franklin, TN - 10/27/12.
I’d seen pictures of Chris & Amy’s Vault suits online and from a distance at DragonCon and AdventureCon, but never gotten to talk to them until GMX. Their suits are absolutely amazing, and they are both super cool people!
Chris made a badass shish kebob that I am really jealous of. Every detail of it is exactly how I had planned out in my mind to do one. I didn’t carry my sniper rifle in because the crowds were a little tightly packed, and big props seemed to just be getting in the way. Plus the guys doing weapons checking were taking forever and had no clue how to peace-bond weapons. They put about three or four on my scoped magnum, to which I went to the bathroom and snipped all but one.
Check out more from my fellow vault dwellers here:
GMX has come and gone, and it was definitely a lot of fun. Let’s recap:
- Hung out with lots of awesome friends
- Met some excellent new friends
- Jessica fell in love with a British Batman
- Dressed in the vault suit and had lots of creepers rub on my PipBoy
- Smelled plenty of BO and loneliness
- Watched as a group of stinky SWAT guys played MTG in the busy hallway
- Saw some fully functional giant robots, and one small one that Jessica called a Roomba and offended the owner
- Heard JPT interview a porn star for The Show
- Had some horrific images burned into my brain from room parties
- Saw plenty of puffy asses hanging out of such things as tutus and Wonder Woman underoos
- Witnessed a girl vomit on herself in an elevator multiple times
- Learned what a “Brony” is
- Got served a bowl of ketchup with my Mariott Burger (super fancy)
- Didn’t take nearly enough pictures
- Almost murdered the annoying Homestucks
- Found Waldo